Advanced Training & Learning Technology (AT<, ATLTGames), LLC was started in 2010 with a mission to develop innovative educational technologies. Our current line of products enhances and improves student performance by combining the power of gaming technology with subject matter content that is aligned with the Common Core State Standards. Our educational games provide students with various learning modalities and include instructional support tools that reduce workload for professional educators and allow for better classroom differentiation.
Our team of experts includes professional teachers and tutors, instruction/curriculum developers, educational psychologist and simulation/game developers — all providing over 175 years of combined experience in teaching, tutoring, educational consulting, and the development of education/training software. Our professional education experience includes:
- Teaching / Public Education
- One-on-one / One-on-many math tutoring and instruction
- Curriculum and content development for in-school and online learning programs
- Teaching and professional instruction for learning strategies and child development
- Qualitative/quantitative analysis, assessment, and reporting for public school systems
- Support for education policy development
- Research related to learning factors such as student stress and resiliency in the classroom
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about AT< educational games and learning content products.